Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Why Buddhism?

Family members are asking me 'why Buddhism'? and why am I not a Pagan anymore. Well...that's a whole different topic. I've thought about Buddhism on and off for quite some time. My reasons basically are I don't want to die with a twitch, I'm tired of being anxious for no obvious reasons, I'm irritated that my memory is getting worse all the time (related to chronic anxiety I'm sure), tired of not being able to think straight sometimes and looking like a moron - also due to chronic anxiety. I just plain don't want to die feeling this way. I have no reason to not be happy. My life should be very low or no stress at all...but it isn't. I just want some PEACE!!! I know deep down that Buddhism is the way! In fact, I haven't noticed my twitch recently...

No comments: