Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Times I've been fully in the moment...

I was thinking about all the times I've been completely immersed in the moment and thought that making a list might be helpful....

  • On the Seafari boatride through the Corryvreckan whirlpool - excitement!
  • Watching Riverdance in 1998 - bordering on bliss!
  • Often when I've kayaked - most mindful when the water is rough and I'm scared!
  • Going for a drive through beautiful scenery - moments, but not continuous
  • Being on beautiful beaches - not continuous
  • Usually during lovemaking
  • Today I was driving home from work - 2 lane winding road along a loch. I was listening to music - The Lark Ascending. I was thinking about the feeling of driving, the beauty of the scenery and how lovely the music was...
  • Holding and looking at my granddaughter.
  • Savouring chocolate
  • On a holiday seeing places/things I've never seen before
  • Listening to some kinds of music
  • Reading a good book
  • Being engrossed in a great movie

No comments: