Thursday, April 27, 2006

What would Thich Nhat Hanh do??

Sometimes when I'm complaining about someone hub will ask me 'what would Thich Nhat Hanh do or think'? It took awhile to make the connection, but I just remembered the ridiculous 'What Would Jesus Do' phenomenon in the US. So, should I start a 'What Would Thich Nhat Hanh Do?' bumper sticker and tshirt business?? (just kidding) But it actually is a good thing to remember when I'm having a hard time with something or someone. He just exudes peace and mindfulness!

2 comments:

HipĆ³lipo de Siracusa said...

Is true, he's a really peacefull man, that seems to be he's very own nature.

I'm just satarting the practice of tibetan buddhism. Do you have any poems of Thich Nhat Hanh that you could send me?

My e-mail is fernando.wg@gmail.com

I also have a blog with buddhist information in spanish. I live in Chile.

Annie said...

I have yet to read TNT's poems but have heard they really grab you. They should be fairly easy to find via the net.

Sorry I can't read your blog. My Spanish is limited to about a dozen words.